Windows 10 update 1903 (KB4556799): Patch Tuesday updates are presently turning out to every single supported version of Windows 10. Like each Patch Tuesday discharge, the cumulative update accompanies security fixes and is turning out to PCs with November 2019 Update, May 2019 Update, and October 2018 Update.
In the latest cumulative update for Windows 10 update 1903, 1909, and version 1809, there are just security improvements for Internet Explorer, Edge program, Xbox app, core components, and other basic functions.
Here is the list of every single new update for Windows 10:
- Windows 10 version 1507 — KB4556826 (OS Build 10240.18575)
- Windows 10 version 1607 — KB4556813 (OS Build 14393.3686)
- Windows 10 version 1703 — KB4556804 (OS Build 15063.2375)
- Windows 10 version 1709 — KB4556812 (OS Build 16299.1868)
- Windows 10 version 1803 — KB4556807 (OS Build 17134.1488)
- Windows 10 version 1809 — KB4551853 (OS Build 17763.1217)
- Windows 10 version 1903/1909 — KB4556799 (OS Builds 18362.836 and 18363.836)
Like each window Update, you can open the Settings app and click on the Windows Update alternative to install the patches. In the event that you own different PCs or on the off chance that you might want to patch the PCs physically.
Build 18362.836 and 18363.836 for Windows 10
KB 4556799 for Windows 10 variant 1909 and version 1903 (November 2019 Update/May 2019 Update) contains the accompanying enhancements and fixes:
- Updates to improve security when utilizing Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Updates to improve security when utilizing input gadgets, for example, a mouse, console, or pointer.
- Updates for checking usernames and passwords.
- Updates to improve security when utilizing Microsoft Xbox.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic tasks.
- Updates for putting away and overseeing records.
- Updates to improve security when utilizing Microsoft Office items.
Updates the 2020 beginning date for Daily Saving Time (DST) in the Kingdom of Morocco.
Security updates to IE, the Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Media, Microsoft Edge, Windows Shell, Windows Input and Composition, Microsoft Xbox, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Linux, Windows Kernel, Windows Network Security and Containers, Windows Cryptography, Windows Update Stack, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Active Directory, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Microsoft says the organization doesn’t know about any issues with this update.
Build 17763.1217 for October 2018 Update
Build 17763.1217 for Windows 10 October 2018 Update accompanies the accompanying changes:
Updates the 2020 beginning date for light sparing time (DST) in the Kingdom of Morocco.
Adds Shell Launcher v2 to improve dependability and ease of use. Shell launcher v2 permits you to determine a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app as the substitution shell. For more data, see Use Shell Launcher make a Windows 10 stand.
Known issues in this update
- Subsequent to installing KB4493509, gadgets with some Asian language packs installed may get the blunder, “0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND.”
- Uninstall and reinstall any as of late included language packs. For directions, see Manage the info and display language settings in Windows 10.
- Select the checkbox to install the April 2019 Cumulative Update. For guidelines, see Update Windows 10.
- Note If reinstalling the language pack doesn’t relieve the issue, reset your PC as follows:
- Go to the Settings app > Recovery.
- Select Get Started under the Reset this PC recuperation choice.
- Select Keep my Files.
Microsoft is taking a shot at goals and will give an update on an upcoming discharge.
Windows 10 May 2020 Update Insider Preview
For those on May 2020 Update, another cumulative update Build 19041.264 (KB4556803) is likewise accessible with these enhancements:
We have fixed a performance issue in Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) that keeps it from working accurately for some clients.
We fixed an issue that forestalls cleaning instruments, for example, Disk Cleanup, from expelling recently installed updates.
We have updated the 2020 beginning date for sunlight sparing time (DST) in the Kingdom of Morocco. For more data, see KB4557900.
Security updates to Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Media, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Shell, Windows Cryptography, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Edge, Windows Authentication, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Kernel, Windows Update Stack, Windows Core Networking, Windows Virtualization, Internet Information Services, Windows Active Directory, Windows Network Security and Containers, Windows Server, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.